When things get tough our team gets going. The Coronavirus has impacted virtually everyone everywhere. Last Month one our very own Resource Coordinators (affectionately known as “the Mask Lady”) proactively sprang into action and started to make protective face masks for people in need and even sending some to our own team members and technicians. She is leading this effort for the First American Business team and has made over 500 masks so far!
These masks are making a difference at several local Houston hospitals!
Business continues to grow for First American Business in both the Enterprise and the Government side. As a result, in the first Quarter of 2020 we brought on 4 new people.
- Engineers (Tier 3): Sean Poppell, Wayne Page
- Solution Architects: Hugh Simpson
- Payroll Administration: Julie Potter
This greatly enhances our support capabilities on Avaya, Nortel, Cisco and Ribbon products.
LAB Build Out
Our lab is now complete!
- We have made significant investments obtaining and building a formal LAB. The Lab is based in Tampa and contains Avaya CM 6.3, 7.1, 8, Avaya IPO, Nortel CS1K, Cisco, and Ribbon in the near future to name a few. This will allow our engineers to fully recreate issues and test solution prior to moving them into production.
- We have several projects where staging hardware is a component. Our new lab allows us to test designed solutions; Simulate issues while troubleshooting and provide hands-on training of new software as it becomes available