First American Business is seeking an experienced and dedicated Program Manager. This position’s goal is helping the organization stay on schedule, on budget, and ultimately on an upward trajectory of growth and success. This position focuses on implementing strategic tasks that align new programs with an organization’s business strategy and goals. The job description focuses on high levels of coordination, delegation, and more.
You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also oversee developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management. A bachelor’s degree or at least 10 years of Program and Project Management is required.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Program Manager Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or at least 10 years of Program and Project Management is required.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Highly analytical and organized
- Great negotiators and influencers
- Adept at conflict resolution
- Creative problem solvers
- Outstanding planning, resource, and stakeholder managers
- Able to see the bigger picture and sell their vision
First American Business Solutions is a certified small disadvantage business. We are a WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprises and First American Business Enterprise is a nationwide North American based IT & telecom services company targeting the enterprise market. Business was Incorporated in 2009 supporting Nortel but expanded rapidly to other Voice Solutions. We specialize in Telecommunications & IT services: Primarily supporting Nortel and Avaya solutions and applications.100% of our employees are U.S. Citizens and we are Headquartered out of Tampa Florida